Please enable JavaScript to access this page. How To Track IP addresses On ASK.FM ~ Ask FM Tracker -Track IP Addresses

Sunday, April 7, 2013

How To Track IP addresses On ASK.FM

How To Track Ask fm 

-->
Why are you here?
Im sure all of you out there are here because you or a close friend has gotten hate on ask.fm. I'm sure you all know what ask.fm is so i will skip that part and get strait to the point.

What happens on ask.fm and what are we going to do?
Anonymous haters ale constantly sending hate to people, I'm sure we have all been victims of that! Thats why I am going to teach you how you can find out who the hater is!! This is fairly easy to do with this app I have made!! You will finally be able to track all the hate on ask fm and find out who is sending it!

How did I make this?
This ask fm tracker took me a couple of weeks to put together and develop, but it has finally paid off! I have found my haters and put a stop to the questions!

Download


-->
Tutorial
1. Download the program from the link below and extract the .ZIP to your Desktop.
2.Run the Ask fm IP tracker.
3. Fill In the information the program asks for
4. Press ' Track IP ' and wait
5. The IP will be found!!
6. ENJOY!!

Screenshot


Virus Scan





16 comments:

  1. how do you "extract the .zip to your desktop"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you not just link us to a torrent file or somewhere like Mediafire?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried 3 times and nothing...just puts a lot of unnecessary programs on my computer...very disappointed. If you really want to offer this take out all the bells and whistles in order to start the download.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already have Genieo and none of the other downloads work. help?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you kidding me ,this isn't helping !

    ReplyDelete
  6. it says i have to complete a survey :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I complete the survey then it doesnt work....

    ReplyDelete
  8. these dont work. they give viruses. i have hacked many video games and ran into these kind of downloads. do not wast your time and if you want the ask.fm hate to stop itd be best to delete
    Sincerely Anon Hacker;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. not working (?) i complete the survey and cant download it.. please help me

    ReplyDelete
  10. saya sudah selesai download tapi saya tidak mengerti bagaimana cara mengunakannya, tolong penjelasannya

    ReplyDelete